Sunday, January 5, 2014

The time for coding is here.

My time for coding has arrived. It has been six months of work, preparing for an intensive web boot camp at Coding Dojo.

I started taking night classes at Noisebridge during the end of summer; then I hired a tutor via e-lance. Even I attended weekend classes at SF State. It has been a busy time, but it will get even busier for the next 3 months. I am sure caffeine will be a good friend for the time being. Lol. 

It really helps visiting the offices and classroom where I'll be studying, because it prepared me of what to expect. I'm delighted meeting everybody next week at Coding Dojo . 

The most excitement time of all will be when school is over and my two apps are fully up and running. www.dognate.org and www.ayclean.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment